Tony Sapp’s Club Black Magic – Las Vegas, Nevada

Club Black Magic originally opened on the corner of Bond, now known as Tropicana Ave & Paradise Rds. (4817 Paradise Road to be exact) on August 18, 1954 and would remain until 1968, when Camille Castro, “a stylish and flamboyant European Lesbian,” would purchase the club and rename it Le Bistro. For most of theContinue reading “Tony Sapp’s Club Black Magic – Las Vegas, Nevada”

%d bloggers like this: