Located on Route 22, just outside of Delmont, Pennsylvania, Beatty’s Restaurant and Coffee Shop served good food in a modern atmosphere. Owned and operated by C.W. Beatty, the restaurant held a formal opening for business on July 11, 1957.
Decorated in black and yellow a full view window, Beatty’s was known for its steak dinners and banquet facilities.
The restaurant was sold in 1962 to Richard Wright of the Penn Machine
Company. Shortly after the purchase, the restaurant was renamed The Lamplighter.
The Lamplighter was sold again in 1967 to the Ferri family, who still own and operate the restaurant to this day.